Techno Camon 18 phone launch : It will have a powerful battery of 5000mAh, priced at Rs 14999 With Helio G88 SoC Price, Specifications, Sale Date Techno Camon 18 has been launched in India. This will be an updated version of Caman 17. Which was launched in July. Techno Camon 18 has been introduced in single RAM and storage configuration. It contains a strong battery of 5000mAh. The phone will take on Infinix Note 11S, Redmi 10 Prime, Realme 8i.
Tecno Camon 18 SoC Helio G88 Launched In India
Price of Techno Camon 18
The 4GB+128GB storage variant of Techno Camon 18 is priced at Rs 14,999. You can buy it in purple, dust grey and ceramic white color options.
Specifications and features of Techno Camon 18
- Techno Camon 18 has a 6.8-inch center-aligned punch-hole IPS LCD display with FHD+ resolution. It has a refresh rate 90Hz.
- The device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner embedded in the power button. Get a rectangular camera module in the back panel.
- Techno Camon 18 has triple rear cameras. It contains a 48MP main sensor, a 2MP depath lens and a 2MP macro lens. A 16MP selfie camera is found in the front.
- Techno Camon 18 offers media tech helio G88 processor. It has 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. It also provides virtual memory expansion support up to 7GB.
- Smartphones 18W get a powerful battery of 5,000mAh with the support of charging. Software wise it runs on Android 11 with HiOS 8.0 skin on top.
- The connectivity option of Techno Camon 18 includes dual-SIM, 4G volti, USB-C port, 3.5mm jack, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Tecno Camon 18 specifications
Techno Camon works on 11 based HiOS Android 18 phones. The phone features a 6.8 inch full HD+ (1080 x 2460 pixels) Dot-in display. In addition, the Techno Camon 18 smartphone is equipped with MediaTek Helio G88 processor, which offers 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. The phone has a triple rear camera setup for photography, which has a 48 megapixel primary camera. On the other hand, it includes a 2 megapixel macro lens and is equipped with a 2 megapixel dapath lens.